Hi
Only one week to go then I am back to school I have really enjoyed this holiday I have been to swimming and athletics this week my brother is doing his third week off football and I am just pottering in my house my mum and dad are both working so I will be at my Auntie's house this week and at the weekend I will probably get my new school bag then it is back to school. I have already got my school clothes and I got my new pencil case last week. I saw this really cool lunch bag so I think I might get that one but I still haven't seen a school bag that I like I think I might just use my old one for another year then get a new one next year. My brother got a new school bag and lunch bag but he is using them for this year and next year.
see you next week
cool
ReplyDelete