Monday, 21 September 2009

An Update


Hi! This post is just an update on me. The 5 fave things right now are..

1. Hello Kitty- I love Hello Kitty I think she's so cute with her little bow and all her different outfits. I have loads of things with Hello Kitty on them in my room she's just so cute!

2. Black nail polish- Since Halloween is coming up I've been getting in to a bit of a spooky mood. At this club that I go to after school I tested out all of the nail polishes an d I think the black one kind of suites me so I've been wearing it non stop.

3. Cool Magazines- It's a bit random but oh well, I probably read about one mag a day. I'm actually thinking about starting my own magazine!

4. Random Things- Like bananas, Cookoo- Clocks and much much more!

5. The X-Factor- I looovvvveee the X-Factor a lot of my friends have mixed opinions about if they have gone to far doing it in front of an audience but I still love it! It's still a bit bizarre that some of the people on it think they can sing!

Please follow me! and leave a comment Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for your comments! I read all of them. <3