- Smoothies- Quick and Easy, you just need to buy one pack of strawberries and cut and put them in along with banana, natural yogurt, honey and orange juice and turn it on! Then pour into a flask and thats your drinks done!
- Mini french rolls- You can buy a big bag of them at your local supermarket and you can also just buy fillings like, cheese, ham and chicken! Sandwiches done!
- Also pack things like, carrot sticks, little muffins or cupcakes, strawberries, and marshmallows!!

Now, if one of you has an iPod touch, you can have the songs on your ipod playing out so heres what I'd recommend music wise...
- Eliza Doolittle- her tunes are so nice and summery!
- Take That- Just because I love them!
- Katy Perry- Last Friday Night and Teenage Dream are both really catchy songs that your pals will want to sing along with!
- Wonderland-For those of you who are into girl bands try Wonderland! Listen to their self titled album and you won't listen to anything else for a week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank-you so much for your comments! I read all of them. <3