Since I'm a bit of a nail polish freak and I like my nails to look good I decided to pre-plan a post (which is unusual for me) and save it for a rainy day. Today is actually sunny but I was stuck on what to post so I thought why not?
I thought maybe you'd like to see what colours I've been using for my nails over the last few months and other things like what I do to stop them from chipping and some of my attempted "nail art". I do not currently own any nail art tools so at the moment I make do with kirbies dipped in nail polish!
For the past wee while I've been taking a picture of my nails after I paint them, so that I can put together an instagram post of what colours I've been using. Sometimes I'm holding the nail polish bottle and sometimes I'm not so I'll just list the names of the colours anyway.
Colour Works London Pink & Barry M 317 Blue Moon // Claire's Accessories (doesn't have a name, sorry!) & Glitter // Natural Collection Cosmic Crush and Barry M 320 Foil Effects // Jubilee Nails! Blue Moon, Colour Works London Red & White polish without a name // Blue Moon and Barry M 308 Berry Ice-Cream // Colour Works Red // Random white polish // Barry M Foil Effects // Berry Ice-Cream // Barry M Peach Melba
To stop my nails from chipping and also to give them shine I use this top coat. It's 2true and it says it can last for up to 5 days but only if you apply two coats, I use this as a base coat as well because I can't be bothered going to buy a specific base coat. In my mind it's just a clear nail varnish and can be used for both under and over painted nails. This top coat can be found in Superdrug and it isn't very expensive. When I do my nails I always use a base and top coat and since I paint my nails so often my clear nail varnish gets used up quite quickly, therefore I tend to stick to the cheap ones.
I hope you found this interesting, if you like this post I'd love it if you clicked that wee follow button! x
To stop my nails from chipping and also to give them shine I use this top coat. It's 2true and it says it can last for up to 5 days but only if you apply two coats, I use this as a base coat as well because I can't be bothered going to buy a specific base coat. In my mind it's just a clear nail varnish and can be used for both under and over painted nails. This top coat can be found in Superdrug and it isn't very expensive. When I do my nails I always use a base and top coat and since I paint my nails so often my clear nail varnish gets used up quite quickly, therefore I tend to stick to the cheap ones.
I hope you found this interesting, if you like this post I'd love it if you clicked that wee follow button! x


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank-you so much for your comments! I read all of them. <3