Saturday, 2 February 2013

New Shoes!

Happy February, I hope you all enjoyed my last post. I really enjoyed planning it!

So, since December is well and truly behind us (sadly), I have been looking for some flat shoes for wearing to school. 
I have been currently wearing my black biker boots from gap but I'd like some easy flats that I can slip on and off while still staying on my feet. Before Christmas I had an incident where a previous pair of flats came off my feet as I climbed the stairs going to maths, I don't fancy that happening again...

I've been looking on the Office website and I've found a couple of pairs I like, but I need opinions! I'll show you both pairs and then please comment what pair you prefer, it would make me happy.

Pair 1: Buy HERE
These are £60.00 and I really like them. They are leather, so would be good for the unpredictable weather and they wouldn't come off on the stairs, but they might make my feet look huge! (size eight clown feet)

Pair 2: Buy HERE

These are £58.00. They are nice and simple which I like, and they'd be so easy to slip on, they seem quite thin leather though. Would they stay nice like in the picture?

Pair 3: Buy HERE
These are £65.00 and I think they are my favourite looking out of the bunch though they are the most expensive. The sole seems quite practical too! These might be a bit uncomfortable to start with though...

So that's the three pairs that I like, please let me know your opinions! Also, I'd love if you could put your blog names below, I'd like to follow some more. 

SURPRISE PAIR! Buy HERE
 These are totally impractical for school but I couldn't not show you guys! They are so beautiful but sadly £130.00. Damn you Mr Campbell!

One last thing, please follow me on Instagram if you haven't already! I'm @__floraa x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for your comments! I read all of them. <3