Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Button Swapping!

Hola!
I've been seeing on a lot of other blogs that button swapping is a great way to spread the love about your blog. I was wondering if anyone who follows this blog and would like some publicity for their blog would be happy to swap buttons with me. 

I've finally got my button to work and I'd be happy to display your lovely blog buttons too! If this interests you leave a comment with your blog address so I can find your button. x


Spread the blogging love!





7 comments:

  1. I'd love to swap buttons but I don't have one and I don't know how to make one! (It's a bit of a fail I know...)
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Don't worry I had no clue as well! Harriet at Project Rattlebag (http://project-rattlebag.blogspot.co.uk/) gave me this link to make mine:

    http://www.manicmother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html
    (on the website I gave you it says copy PhotoBucket "Direct Link" you actually have to copy the html code!)
    Let me know once you've made one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll make one soon and let you know! xx

      Delete
  3. hey miss lovely!
    i am now officially following AND i put your button on my page! no need to return the favor or anything -- i just wanted to help promote you and spread the love, ha ha!
    can't wait to see more posts from you very soon :)
    hope all is well!

    -alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! No I'll definitely be putting your button on my blog! That means alot to me x

      Delete
  4. I'd love to do a button swap! My button is on my page and I'll put yours up now :)love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for your comments! I read all of them. <3