Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Five Items I Can't Be Without

Morning dolls
Hope everyones enjoying their summer, where I am it's been raining constantly which is a bit of a bummer. On the bright-side though I can just sit inside and blog for the whole day, I could honestly spend hours on fashion blogs! 
I just woke up about an hour ago- terrible I know! I was up late last night watching 'One Day'. Its a great film, a real love story which of course are my favourites! When I did wake up though the sun was shining through my window! After I finish this post I'm going to go for a stroll and take in all the lovely sunshine!

Today I'd thought I'd share with you five of the items that I couldn't be without. I've got a perfume, a nail product, a book, a fashion item and a random item! I hope you enjoy this, maybe some of you could do this too and credit it back to here? 

Perfume: Harajuku Lovers LIL' ANGEL



I got this perfume for christmas 2010. It's been finished for quite a while now but I can't bring myself to throw away the bottle! This is in the smaller size but I need to get it in the bigger bottle, it smells amazing! Quite fruity and summery.Nails: W7 Clear Polish


As you know, I like to have a different colour on my nails constantly. To protect them I use this as a top and base coat. It does the job and I like how big the bottle is and the size of the brush. I just got this I think a week ago but it's brilliant!

Book- Noughts & Crosses By Malorie Blackman:

I was given this book last Christmas by a family friend, he has great taste in books! Noughts and Crosses is a book series and this is the first one. I loved it! I'm on the third book now but I don;t have it with me. After I read this book I just took out the next two from my school library. Unfortunately I had to return the 3rd one before the holidays started. I'll have to go back to it when school starts back or I could just buy it! I really recommend the series though.

Fashion: My purple dm's

This is a bad shot of them I know! It makes my feet look massive, well they sort of are. I'm a shoe size 8! I love my docs so much, by far the comfiest shoes ever and they go with most of my clothes even though they're bright purple. I wear these amazing shoes at least twice a week and now I can't imagine my wardrobe without them! I think they are worth the money because you get so much wear out of them. Best shoes I've ever owned!

Random: My iPod Nano


This is the random item but I just had to include it. Music means the world to me and I couldn't not have it in my life! I used to have an iPod touch as it could hold a lot more music. Then I lost it at school so now I use my old nano which is fine, it just doesn't hold us many albums. I listen to this every day whether it's through the earphones or in a docking station. I couldn't live without this!

Hope you enjoyed this! I'd love it if some of you did this as long as you credit it back to this. What items can you not be without?

4 comments:

  1. I read naughts and crosses a long time ago but i loved it! It's the first book that made me cry and the second did the same. Brilliant book.

    Tanesha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your dm's x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for your comments! I read all of them. <3