Hello lovlies,
Recently my Johnnieb catalogue came though. (Johnnieb is the clothing brand Boden's teen range. One of my favourite places to get my clothes.) I got so excited so I settled down in my PJ's with my hot choccie to browse through, I was delighted with the contents. Today I thought I'd share my favourites with you all, but first can I just say that this is not a sponsored post and I have had no contact with Boden about this. I just thought it was a good idea and I hope you like it!
The Johnnieb catalogues are always really lovely inside. The photos have really nice backdrops and the clothes are shown really nicely. These are all little things but I think that they do matter! I'd love to be one of the Johnnieb models as it also looks like lots of fun! The only thing thats a bit annoying about Johnnieb clothes is that I don't have enough money to buy all of them! The last of my holiday money will be probably spent on a t'shirt that you're about to see but apart from that I'll have to wait until I have some money, *sob sob.
So without further adieu I'll get onto my favourite items, I've put little stars next to the clothes I like in my catalogue so of course it's in no particular order. One last thing, I somehow couldn't save these pictures to my computer so all these photos are cropped screenshots from the Johnnieb website, hence the "Rollover to zoom" button in the corner of each picture.
Scoop-neck Graphic t-shirt: This comes in 3 different styles and all are really quirky. You could just chuck it on with skinnies and converse and you'd still look really cute and stylish, an essential in any girl's wardrobe!
Jersey Dress: Another cute little essential. In Autumn/ Winter this would look cosy with cable-knit tights, and little boots or docs. Then, with frilly ankle socks and plimsoles you could totally get away with this in Spring!
Pull-ons: These are a more stylish alternative to your bog-standard joggers. They look really nice and cosy and I can just imagine sitting next to the fire with a book in these. Also, they are great to lounge in if your having a lazy day. Say an unexpected visitor came to the door and you were looking a state, you wouldn't in these! This is my favourite of the 4 prints on offer, one of which is a duck print which I also really like.
2-pack Chunky Socks: These with the pull-ons would be the perfect cosy combo! The different coloured stripes are a nice design too.
Shoes!
Suede Jazz Boots: These also come in a dark grey colour which I think would be nice for school if you like the preppy look, which I do! Johnnieb is good quality so I think these would last a substantial amount of time. In the catalogue these were styled with boyfriend jeans and it looked really lovely! I actually have the boyfriend jeans from last year's Autumn/ Winter Collection so I think If I got these thats how I'd style them!
Vintage Leather Boots: I. need. these. They have a lovely shape, the heel is a perfect height and the buckle straps around the boot are a really nice and vintagey touch! These would be amazing teamed with lots of things, from skinnies to skirts and dresses!
Wow! That was ALOT of typing! I do hope that you guys read to end and that you enjoyed it.
Click HERE to see prices, reviews and other styles of the items featured here.
Bye for now! x






I love Johnnie B, I haven't received my catalogue yet, which is annoying! Love your Blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis one has lovely things and thankyou! That means alot! x
Delete