So I've been away for a bit (not that long but it feels like a while!) I've been away on holiday, nothing far away but just up North for a week. I had a really nice time even though the weather wasn't amazing. We did have one day where it was really sunny though, we spent the whole day at the beach!
I also went to these lovely gardens where I took lots of photos of the flowers, I'm actually really proud of them! There was this little baby robin that I got a few pics of. He had a taste for Maltesers. My friend Emma insisted that I call him after her, so I did! He looks just like her! I'll be back to my normal blogging routine soon but I'm just a bit stuck for posts just now so puleeasseee let me know your ideas in the comments! I'll leave you with some snaps of my hols, see you soon! x
 |
| Wrote my blog address too incase any fashion blog lovers strolled by. |
 |
| I wish it had been like this every day, the only sunny day. |
 |
| Emma the robin |
 |
| What a poser! |
 |
| I thought this was beautiful. |
Just realised that was my 100th blog post, woohoo! :)
ReplyDeletewow, those photos are beautiful! just followed your blog xx
ReplyDeleteAww thankyou! And thanks for following!
Delete